Thursday, February 10, 2011

Ever Ours


Sigh.
And there he walks
So perfectly
It pinches my heart to see him walk away
It kills me
Eyes red with pain, blood gushing in vain
Deep down, I know he cares, I know he loves
He wouldn't admit it
Deep down, I know he wants to come back
But he wouldn't


Inhale.
Darkness dwells in him
He lets her reside
Does he really need all of this?
Does he really need to do all of this?
'Yes', he would say
No more. Not anymore
Forever, he promised
And with the blink of an eye, broke it
It hurts him, kils him, too
Then why does he have to do all of this?
Why put me through it all?
He has that spark in his eyes
A diamond inside of his heart
That sparkle I've always wanted
A life that shines bright as the stars
He's killing it. He wants to.
Does he really have to?
Mesmerized, I always was, when I saw him
My heart skipped a beat when I knew he was sad
Love kills, slowly, murders
Does he want to be a murderer?
Then why does he have to do this?
He would laugh to make me smile
He would shed a tear if I wept
What he took with him, is my heart, my life
Not only did he take away with him a part of me, he has all of me
And forever will
I wouldn't blame him, for letting me lie on the floor, writhing in pain
He needed it, but never wanted it
It hurts him, it kills him, too
It isn't easy for him
What is his, is mine
What belongs to me, is his
Ever mine, he will be
Ever thine, I am
Ever ours
Exhale.


No comments:

Post a Comment